Monday, August 2, 2010

at the end of the tunnel

Our limbo period will end (or begin to end) two weeks from this writing. We are scheduled to close on a house very much akin to the old undisclosed neighborhood we called home in west Texas.

I am appalled at housing prices here but maybe I'll get over it.

Meanwhile there is little to report as I spend almost all of my time doing construction or remodel work with a cousin in River Dog or in-laws in The Big City. We are currently in The Big City for what plans to be our last stay of the limbo period.

And for those interested in dealings of the past, Ben Kenobi is en route the the Fair Mo' City as of this minute. A trusted agent who has diligently replace my duties with Kenobi is in the process of transporting him to a new care home from the one in Waco. Ben was really unhappy in Waco. So it goes.

But new reports and adventures to come soon. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment