Monday, February 28, 2011

faith

I'm really trying to seek the kingdom first and let everything else take care of itself.

(Trying.)

Truthfully, I have entered this new land. I can see the grapes, but the giants are scaring the hell out of me.

(Rid me of this fear lord.)

I am determined to be victorious through this. The creator did not bring us here to die, go broke, be made fools, have no identity, feel worthless.

(So god, why do I feel broke, foolish, like a nobody, and worthless?)

Sometimes I thought I could walk on water. I guess I've always had crutches.

Dear god, thank you for trials.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bud,

    I think I know a bit about how you feel... though not completely I'm sure. But I'm not sure about your hypothesis... Sometimes I wonder if he brought us here to be fools, and be broke. However, I'm absolutely sure he intends life and identity for us... we are his children and he has promised to sustain us with his love and provision.

    He has not forgotten you... and neither have I brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Miller. As I was writing that line, I wondered if being made a fool was part of this purpose.

    But I was hoping to gloss over that...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete